pengikut

anda di tag sekiranya membaca ini!

so this one waabout answering the questions as sarcastic as you can. so here were my responses!

Rule : respond to these as sarcastic/mean as you could.
(YR stands for Your Response)
once u've been tagged, must do!! =)
happy reading =D

If an annoying person says :

1) I am cute.
YR : eh...nenek i pun cute jugak! sama la..

2) I am the most beautiful/handsome.
YR :yer la... beautiful betul la.. macam nenek i yang cute tu!

3) See, everyone loves me because I am rich and famous.
YR : lagi famous dari famous amos tak?

4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled. I do everything very well from sports to academic thing.
YR : so u boleh la buat algebra sambil lompat kijang eh? wow! terer terer..

5) You don't know me? I am Bruneian artist; I have albums.
YR : album? as in photo album? i lagi berlambak2 kat umah..


If an annoying hot woman/man says :

1) I know you like me.
YR : like tu bahasa melayu benci eh? owh yes.. i like u!!!

2) What are u looking at? I am not interested in you!
YR : so i'm the one interested kat u ke? gile!

3) Sorry, you're nice but seriously not my type.
YR : and u think u are my type ke? pehlis la..

4) UNLESS you are rich, then don't dream that I will get a ride with you!
YR : eewww... sape yang dream kan u ni!

5) Look, I am pretty/ handsome; I can make people hate you!
YR : people yang do that is pretty dumb like u, i guess! satu spesis kan...


If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says :

1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
YR : yer ke? i think pala otak u ada yang tak kena ni...

2) May I have your cell phone number? please please please?
YR : hello! ha... jap2.. tak dengar...helllloooooo *buat2 jwab telefon and slowly pergi jauh2..

3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night.
YR : takpe terima kaseh.. mak saya marah keluar malam2 anak dara la katakan...

4) What do you like about me?
YR : errrrmmm.. jap2.. pikir... hmmm.. ok! dapat dah! nothing...!

5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me soooooooo much!
YR : I AM PRETTY AND YOU LIKE ME SOOOOOO MUCH! ok dah cakap dah..


If your enemy says :

1) Hi bitch!
YR : ................... *buat2 tak tau*

2) You smell like shit!
YR : u macam biasa bau je... smell like u kan?

3) What an ugly creature you are!
YR : but prettier compared to u!

4) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure.
YR : eh? cuba try test la...

If your annoying ex says :

1) I still love you...
YR : you do?

2) I know you still love me!
YR : no i don't..

3) Please, come back with me honey/hubby...
YR : back where?

4) Please call me...
YR : ala.. kredit tak cukup la...lain kali eh?

5) The break up hurt me so much...
YR : la yer ke? i plak lagi sakit before the break up...cane?


If an annoying salesperson says :

1) Wow! You are so pretty/handsome!
YR : i got it from my mama....

2) Seriously, I used this product and I've changed!
YR : wah.. bagus la...

3) We are giving a discount up to 50%!
YR : owh...murah tu...

4) This one is good sir/madam. Buy sir/madam. Buy...
YR : ermmm.. ok...berapa yer?
hello! ha... jap2.. tak dengar...hellooooo *buat2 jwab telefon and slowly pergi jauh2



responded from cik maria elena punya post...
saje gatal2 nak buat jugak...

hehehehe.. jadi saya tag orang lain yang baca jugak.. !

2 comments:

/Dayah/nurul/dayak said...

da baca :)

jameela armann said...

baca je? kena buat jugak ni... hehehehhe.. thanks...