pengikut

isu racist timbul lagi..

"I had to take this very sudden and painful decision to leave as it is a matter of my pride and dignity. I am very sad and disappointed that my efforts, hard work and contributions were not recognized and appreciated at all. Therefore, it is best for me to move on, even without a new employment yet.

Even though I have been the longest in service and carried out most of the senior duties and responsibilities but I was not promoted, I am still happy that I was given the opportunity to carry out these duties and I must admit that I have gained valuable knowledge and experience. I would like to wish my colleagues all the best and I strongly believe that their potential, knowledge and diligence will contribute towards the growth of ***s Department.
"


kata2 dari sang teraniaya..



SAPA KATA SIFAT PERKAUMAN DAH TAK WUJUD?
1 MALAYSIA???
aku bagi kedua2 belah jari tengah tangan aku!

No comments: